Your Downtown Connection.
If you own a car and work downtown, you know how tough it can be to find affordable parking. City Ticket from STA gives you a handy place to park at a cost that won’t break the bank.
Convenient Parking and Shuttle
- Park for less. For just $40 a month, you can park at the Spokane Arena on weekdays from 6 am to 8 pm.
- Take a shuttle downtown. From the Arena, you can ride the convenient #11 Plaza / Arena Shuttle downtown, making stops at many central locations including The Plaza, City Hall, and River Park Square. Service on the Shuttle is as frequent as every 10 minutes during peak hours.
- Make your connection. In addition to the Plaza/Arena Shuttle, two bus routes serve the Arena lot: #27 Hillyard and #39 Mission.
- Open up your options. Take the 5 minute shuttle or if you have time, a 15 minute walk through Riverfront Park.
- Claim your spot for the weekend. Parking is also available to City Ticket holders on weekends during the day, provided there are no events scheduled at the Arena.
NOTE: The Arena Parking facility is not an STA facility but is operated by Spokane's Public Facilities District. Under a joint agreement with STA, City Ticket Pass holders are allowed to use the parking facilities at that location, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Authorized vehicles parked prior to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays are considered legally parked. Parking will also be available to City Ticket fare media holders displaying a current Vehicle Display Hanger on weekend days, provided there are no events scheduled for the arena.