New Rider IncentivesGo Back
Save Money, Win Prizes, Ride Free for 2 Months… Join a Vanpool and Ride On!
This September-December, STA is partnering with the Spokane County Commute Smart NW office to offer two FREE months of vanpooling for new users! Fill out the Ride On Participant Agreement and send it to email@example.com along with your rider agreement and the cost of your first two months will be covered in full.
Want the chance to win an exciting prize? Fill out your commute calendar and CommuteSmartNW.org and you will be automatically entered into our monthly prize drawings.
TRY VANPOOL offers up to 5 free vanpool rides and up to $50 in incentives for new, qualifying trial users.
TRY VANPOOL offers up to 5 free vanpool rides for new, qualifying trial users. We invite you to try vanpooling and find out why so many decide it’s a great way to go.
How the program works:
- To find a van, contact STA at 326-POOL to start your 5 free rides. Or search on your own at www.CommuteFinderNW.com.
- Complete the 5 rides within a 30-day period.
- Ready to join? Complete the Vanpool Participant Agreement.
Note: 5 Free Ride offer is for a new vanpool rider who has not ridden Spokane Transit (STA) vanpool in the previous 12 months. If you complete the 5 free rides and decide to join the vanpool, your monthly fare will be prorated by the vanpool group bookkeeper.
- New riders are defined as those who haven’t ridden in an STA vanpool in the last 12 months and have filled out a Vanpool Participant Agreement.
- To start earning your incentives, complete a Vantastic Participants Agreement form and submit to Spokane Transit.
- New riders must pay their first month’s fare. After that, non-subsidized riders will receive a one time $50 fare credit from STA as a discount on the next month’s vanpool fare. (Certificate will be emailed to you, to give to your vanpool bookkeeper). Subsidized employees will receive $50 gift cards.
- Riders must log their trips on MyCommute.org to be eligible*.
- New rider must complete recruiter information on the Vanpool Participant Agreement.
- Recruiters may choose either a $25 gift card or $25 off their next month's fare.
*PROGRAM RULES: All calendars on MyCommute.org must be updated by the 8th of the following month. Participation will be verified through MyCommute.org before incentive is rewarded. Contact your ETC or the CTR Office (509) 477-7650 for questions on MyCommute.org. All other questions, please call STA (509) 326-POOL (7665).Go Back