New Rider IncentivesGo Back
TRY VANPOOL offers up to 5 free vanpool rides and up to $100 in incentives for new, qualifying trial users.
TRY VANPOOL offers up to 5 free vanpool rides for new, qualifying trial users. We invite you to try vanpooling and find out why so many decide it’s a great way to go.
How the program works:
- To find a van, contact STA at 326-POOL to start your 5 free rides. Or search on your own at www.CommuteFinderNW.com.
- Complete the 5 rides within a 30-day period.
- Ready to join? Complete the Vanpool Participant Agreement.
Note: 5 Free Ride offer is for a new vanpool rider who has not ridden Spokane Transit (STA) vanpool in the previous 12 months. If you complete the 5 free rides and decide to join the vanpool, your monthly fare will be prorated by the vanpool group bookkeeper.
- New riders are defined as those who haven’t ridden in an STA vanpool in the last 12 months and have filled out a Vanpool Participant Agreement.
- To start earning your incentives, complete a My Trips First Time Participants Agreement form and submit to Spokane County CTR.
- New riders must pay their first month’s fare. After that, non-subsidized riders will receive a one time $50 fare credit from STA as a discount on the next month’s vanpool fare. (Certificate will be emailed to you, to give to your vanpool bookkeeper). Subsidized employees will receive $50 gift cards.
- To receive $50 incentive at the end of the 3rd month, new riders must ride a minimum of 24 times for three consecutive months.
- Riders must log their trips on MyCommute.org to be eligible.
- New rider must complete recruiter information on the Vanpool Participant Agreement.
- Recruiters may choose either a $25 gift card or $25 off their next month's fare.
- Ridership reports must be received by the 8th of the month.
- 2 nominated drivers and 2 nominated bookkeepers will each win a $25 gift card.
- Contact STA at (509) 326-POOL (7665) for more details.
*PROGRAM RULES: New rider incentive will be offered to the first 200 participants only. All calendars on MyCommute.org must be updated by the 8th of the following month. Participation will be verified through MyCommute.org before incentive is rewarded. Contact your ETC or the CTR Office (509) 477-7650 for questions on MyCommute.org. All other questions, please call STA (509) 326-POOL (7665).Go Back