SMS Terms of Service
1. Spokane Transit will send notifications of service disruptions as well as news or special event service to riders who opt-in to receive those messages. Message frequency will vary as detours, service interruptions and news about service changes occur at varying times and frequency.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at: [email protected]
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages through this platform when service disruptions occur on the routes you’ve selected in the subscription form, or if you’ve opted to receive messages for service changes or STA related news. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.