If you own a car and work downtown, you know how tough it can be to find affordable parking. Shuttle Park from STA gives you a handy place to park at a cost that won’t break the bank while giving you access to three bus routes to get you to work.
For assistance purchasing your Shuttle Park pass, contact STA Customer Service at STA Plaza or call (509) 328-RIDE (7433).
Convenient Parking and Shuttle
- Park for less. For just $40 a month, you can park at the Spokane Arena on weekdays from 6 am to 8 pm.
- Take a shuttle downtown. From the Arena, you can ride the convenient Route 11 Arena/Downtown Shuttle downtown. Service on the Shuttle is as frequent as every 10 minutes during peak hours.
- Make your connection. In addition to the Arena/Downtown Shuttle, pass holders can ride the other three bus routes that serve the Arena lot: 26 Lidgerwood, 27 Crestline, and 28 Nevada. (Only Routes 11, 26, 27, and 28 are available to Shuttle Park pass holders).
- Open up your options. Take the 5-minute shuttle or, if you have time, a 15-minute walk through Riverfront Park.
- Claim your spot for the weekend. Parking is also available to Shuttle Park holders during the day on weekends, provided there are no events scheduled at the Arena.
NOTE: The Arena Parking facility is operated by Spokane’s Public Facilities District and not a Spokane Transit facility. Under a joint agreement with STA, Shuttle Park Pass holders are allowed to use the parking facilities at that location, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Authorized vehicles parked prior to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays are considered legally parked. Parking will also be available to Shuttle Park fare media holders displaying a current Vehicle Display Hanger on weekend days, provided there are no events scheduled for the arena.