Park & Ride Locations
Spokane Transit has 14 park and ride lots throughout the region, making it handy to leave your car behind and let Spokane Transit do the driving, especially when the roads are icy. Most regular bus riders purchase a monthly bus pass for greater convenience. Or, if you plan to ride occasionally, pre-paid bus passes are available.
Guidelines for use of STA’s Park and Ride Lots
- Parking is for STA patrons only.
- Parking is permitted only during STA’s hours of operation.
- STA does not maintain constant security and is not responsible for theft, damage, or loss to vehicles or articles left in vehicles.
- No solicitation of STA patrons is permitted.
- No distribution of literature is permitted.
- Commercial parking is prohibited without prior permission from STA.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed and trespassers prosecuted.