Shuttle Park - Formerly City Ticket
If you own a car and work downtown, you know how tough it can be to find affordable parking. Shuttle Park from STA gives you a handy place to park at a cost that won’t break the bank.
Convenient Parking and Shuttle
- Park for less. For just $40 a month, you can park at the Spokane Arena on weekdays from 6 am to 8 pm.
- Take a shuttle downtown. From the Arena, you can ride the convenient #11 Plaza / Arena Shuttle downtown. Service on the Shuttle is as frequent as every 10 minutes during peak hours.
- Make your connection. In addition to the Plaza/Arena Shuttle, two bus routes serve the Arena lot: #27 Hillyard and #39 Mission.
- Open up your options. Take the 5 minute shuttle or if you have time, a 15 minute walk through Riverfront Park.
- Claim your spot for the weekend. Parking is also available to Shuttle Park holders on weekends during the day, provided there are no events scheduled at the Arena.
NOTE: The Arena Parking facility is operated by Spokane's Public Facilities District and not a Spokane Transit facility. Under a joint agreement with STA, Shuttle Park Pass holders are allowed to use the parking facilities at that location, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Authorized vehicles parked prior to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays are considered legally parked. Parking will also be available to Shuttle Park fare media holders displaying a current Vehicle Display Hanger on weekend days, provided there are no events scheduled for the arena.